Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Too funny!

My husband, Todd, takes Kimber to her soccer practice every week. This week he was talking to another man there about hunting (my husband's passion). The other gentleman said, "Well I was planning to go hunting today, but soccer comes first. You know..isn't it great being a Grandfather!" Todd said, "Umm, I'm not a Grandfather, I'm a stepfather".

Todd is a year younger than I am but his gray hair makes him look older. I think it is hysterical!

Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!
Adopt one today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha ha Thats funny right there.....Todd

Felicity said...

I think it's hillarious. My husband is only 5 years older than me, but one of my students recently asked me why I married 'such an old guy'. He's had white white hair since he was in his early 30s. LOL