Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm a slacker

I know I have really been neglecting my blog lately. I haven't done much stitching at all because my husband asked me to finish the Scenic Farm one for him for Christmas and I HATE working on it. I feel guilty working on anything else, so I haven't been doing anything at all.

I did manage to get some ornaments sewn up though.

And here are a few of my Christmas fair finds.

My husband and SIL are in NY on a deer hunting trip. I hear they have been quite successful. We have a deal, he can hunt all he wants, but I do NOT want to hear the details, see the animal or pictures. Yucko! I know he enjoys hunting and there are too many deer, but I can't stomach the details. I also don't eat the meat because it grosses me out even though I know it's better for me than store bought meat. I just can't eat Bambi! I understand that it is totally irrational, but that's me. This is the first time Megan and Josh have been apart since they got married in June. They will be home on Friday if not before.

I will try really hard to stitch on something tonight after work.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Your ornaments are lovely Cheri. I especially like the Noel one.