Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been stiching though. Here are some of the latest projects.
My first redwork project. I did enjoy this even though I hate backstitching.

A couple of Prairie Schooler Santas. These will be Christmas presents.


At Girl Scouts the girls did a Secret Santa exchange. On the bottom it says Girl Scout Troop XXXXX and has her friends name on it. I cropped that part off. She was thrilled with it.

Most importantly Scenic Farm is finished! Sorry about the wrinkles and bad pics. I'm going to wrap it up in the original package with the leftover floss, etc so my husband will think I never finished it. We keep joking about how I've given up on it, etc. I wasn't able to get it framed in time so he will be surprised when he realizes it is done!




No comments: